Randy Crane is a “Magic Kingdom” expert, pastor, speaker and life coach passionate about equipping Christians to reach beyond what they have previously experienced and build a God-given identity and purpose. He is the founder of Leaving Conformity Coaching and the Leaving Conformity Coaching systems and uses his gifting as well as his training as an ordained minister in Church Ministry to serve client nationally. For more than two decades, Randy has been leading individuals and teams into a greater joy and child-like appreciation of the world around them. He uses his gift of writing, speaking and transforming lives through the “Disney” experience to equip you to do the following:
- Crystalize your understanding of who God is, your Kingdom Identity in Him, and what success truly means for you.
- Connect with your God-given (not man-created) purpose and value.
- Develop a deeper, richer understanding of your strongest personality traits, as well as the incredible talents and passions you have within you.
- Become more balanced in 7 key areas of life.
- Cultivate more peace of mind and focused energy.
- Use a simple and effective tool for making decisions to ensure your choices align with your unique Kingdom Identity, life mission, purpose, values, and goals.
- Establish a confident approach to your future.
Randy understands what it feels like to wander from job to job trying to find his life’s purpose. He spent a decade in “real world” jobs ranging from dishwasher to being an accountant. In 2001, Randy was hired to take a church in “survival mode” through a transition that allowed it to die gracefully so the people within it could be released into new identities and the property could be used by others to advance God’s kingdom. Even though he knew he could Pastor with grace, he discovered there was a deeper and more exact zone of passion and purpose God wanted to take him to.
This re-defining identity process led him to his mentor Dan Miller where he received more certification on how to coach leaders in secular and ministry realms into lives filled with child-like joy, passion and more purpose. This process led him to launch his own coaching processes, recommended resources and “Disney Getaways” where individuals, couples and families can experience more profound purpose through getting “away from it all.”
Randy’s mission is to help people not just get the practical coaching they need to experience more fulfillment but actually handcraft unique packages where they travel to Disneyland or Walt Disney World and learn what the kingdom of God has in common with the “Magic Kingdom.” His coaching will not just bring you revelation but it will completely restore the child like joy within you that will equip you to be a better spouse and leader. You will get centered and launched into a whole new “Magic Kingdom” Identity of your very own.
Randy has been married to his wife, Faye, for over 12 years, and serves his church, Journey Christian Church, and community—including walking every year in the CHOC/Disneyland Resort Walk in the Park to raise money for Children’s Hospital of Orange County.