“Helping you find your ‘Yes, if…’ solutions!”
I work with Christians whose lives are out of balance. I help you discover and connect to your God-given purpose and value, to build your life to achieve true success and meaning, and to positively impact your world.
Would you like an easy-to-use and effective tool you can use to make virtually every significant decision in life with no stress and no second-guessing? I will help you craft exactly that, customized and personalized for you, and something you can use for the rest of your life.
Whether you’re making significant changes in life or just choosing to take a deep, honest look at who you are and where you are heading, wise guidance is essential. Without it, change is frightening and intimidating. With it, transition becomes an exciting opportunity to take a fresh look at who you are and where you want to go!
“The wise also will hear and increase in learning, and the person of understanding will acquire skill and attain to sound counsel [so that he may be able to steer his course rightly].” – Prov. 1:5 (AMP)
“Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.” – Prov. 19:20-21 (NIV)
As a Christian life coach, writer, and speaker, my heart is to connect people to the truth of who God is, who they are in Him, and how He uniquely shaped them, to enable people to live as God lovingly designed them to be in all areas of life.
~ Andrew B.
What Do I Do as Your Coach?
* I coach from a sound Biblical perspective, continually learning and studying to “to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth” (2 Tim. 2:15).
* I help you clarify what success means in your life.
* I help you gain greater understanding and clarity on your dreams and goals.
* I help you uncover limiting and negative thinking that is keeping you down and holding you back.
* I help you plan and strategize an appropriate course of action for your life.
* I support you as your cheerleader and encourager to be all that God made you to be.
* I provide a confidential and judgment-free space for you to express yourself, explore, and take risks to grow.
Leaving Conformity is facing the lies that have held you down and kept you from discovering and embracing your God-given uniqueness and replacing them with truth—about God, about you, and about how He made you. It’s helping you to move forward from where you have been, whether that’s in a time of transition but not knowing where to go or in a time of success but desiring a higher level of more meaningful success.
I want you to be more than you can be! I want you to be all God created you to be, in Him, through Him, and with the strength and power of His Spirit. If you’re willing to do your part, the coaching provided by Leaving Conformity Coaching will help you find and develop the life you were created for and the work you love!
~ Carlyn O.
Coaching Packages and Options[tab title=”Package 1 – Through the Looking Glass”]
“Disneyland is like Alice stepping through the Looking Glass; to step through the portals of Disneyland will be like entering another world.” ~ Walt Disney
Entering Disneyland is like stepping into another world, one full of magic, wonder, and impossible dreams that come true. In the same way, this program will enable you to step into a life unlike anything you may have thought possible, one that is full of promise, joy, and passion—not always easy, but always an adventure!
This program is ideal for anyone who is determined to find his or her passion and calling and integrate it into all parts of their lives. After successfully completing this program, you will experience:
- A clearer understanding of your calling and purpose, and to be able to articulate those in a meaningful way;
- A deeper, richer understanding of your strongest personality traits, as well as the incredible talents and passions you have within you;
- Clear identification of the purpose God has designed you for;
- More spiritual connectedness and fulfillment;
- More peace of mind and focused energy;
- Clarity on your goals;
- A game plan designed to take you where you want to go;
- A powerful boost of personal motivation, someone to walk compassionately beside you on your journey, and someone to provide accountability to stay the course;
- A more balanced life in the 7 key areas of life;
- A confident approach to your future.
You can also expect to be equipped with new tools to evaluate your progress and to excel in all areas of life—tools you can use as often as and as long as you desire.
[tab title=”Package 2 – The Central Hub”]
$1,749 $1,249 for the next 10 7 5 people who begin this process! (And it comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee!)
“The more I go to other amusement parks in all parts of the world, the more I am convinced of the wisdom of the original concepts of Disneyland. I mean, have a single entrance through which all traffic would flow, then a hub off which the various areas were situated. That gives people a sense of orientation—they know where they are at all times.” ~ Walt Disney
If you don’t expect major changes, but want to know yourself and who God made you to be better, this is your program. If you are successful, but not sure that what you’re doing is really meaningful or what God made you to do, or that it’s not really serving Him like you think you should, then this may also be the program for you. You’re not looking to venture off from the hub, but you want the focus of that single entrance and central hub that orients your life.
This is a focused three-session process and encompasses mainly the first three sessions of Through the Looking Glass. This is an appropriate choice for those wanting to get the tools and go through the initial discovery process, but do the integration and application themsleves.
$849 $499 for the next 7 5 4 people who begin this process! (And it comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee!)
~ Jeremy J.
Your next step is to make an appointment for the complimentary Discovery Session, and then fill out the coaching application form. You may fill it out and submit it as a form here on the website, or download the MS Word application and email back to us. There is no cost at this point—this is just for me to get a feel for where you are now in your life and what you need. I’ll also tell you about my no-risk guarantee (so there’s no financial risk to you!) Request for a 60-minute complimentary no obligation consultation.
This is not a band-aid approach, it is a process. Once we begin, your needs and clear direction become a priority. Therefore, I am available via e-mail or periodic phone conversations in addition to our scheduled times together.
I am located in the Orange County, California area. However, phone, Skype, and email sessions are becoming more common, so distance is not an issue.
If you have any other questions, regarding the coaching process, please email me, or you may call (714) 867-7398 to leave a message. I will return your call within one business day.