Launch Day is Tomorrow!
The day has finally arrived! Tomorrow, Faith and the Magic Kingdom officially launches!
If you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time you know about the book. If not, check out this section of the website dedicated to it.
Of course this is all very exciting for me, but why should you buy it now? Well, for one thing, the sooner you have it the sooner you can begin enjoying it and benefiting from it, but there’s an even better reason.
For “Launch Week” (November 15-24, 2013) buy the book from Amazon.com (either as an ebook or paperback), then email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com. You’ll get a reply within just a few minutes with access information to a special Bonuses page, just for Launch Week buyers. On that page, you’ll get access to:
- A PDF of my first book, Once Upon YOUR Time: 7 Strategies for Gaining Control of Your Time Through a Tour of the Magic Kingdom
- An MP3 1-hour “Faith and the Magic Kingdom” audio walking tour of Disneyland. Join me as I visit about a dozen locations throughout the park. You’ll get a bit of the history, the spiritual connection, and enjoy the sounds of Disneyland in the background, all at the same time!
- The audiobook of Faith and the Magic Kingdom as an MP3. (It’s not available quite yet, but buying now and requesting access to the bonuses page will give you automatic access to it as soon as it’s ready.)
- And more…
These bonuses are only available during these first few days, so don’t delay! Here are two other reasons:
1. I’m donating all proceeds from the first 100 books sold during November 15 – 24 to the Special Olympics.
2. I’m so convinced that people will love and be blessed by this book that if you buy it during :Launch Week and hate it, all you have to do is email me and I’ll buy it back from you at the price you paid.
You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain, all while benefiting Special Olympics! So, click here to access the book’s page, read more about it if you want to, and then click the Amazon link there to buy it.