Stories of the Magic Podcast – Episode 034 – Lee Cockerell, Part 2
Sponsored by Leaving Conformity Coaching.
Welcome to Episode 34 of Stories of the Magic! I’m Randy, your host. Thank you for joining me!
Today, we get the second and final segment of my interview with Lee Cockerell, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for the Walt Disney World Resort. I hope you enjoyed part 1, and are looking forward to part 2.
- In this episode, Lee talks about:
- The biggest challenge he faced while working for Disney;
- The most valuable thing Disney does, at least in the Parks & Resorts;
- His book, Creating Magic…10 Common Sense Leadership Strategies from a Life at Disney, [affiliate link] and what makes it different from other leadership books;
- Why this book is for you whether you consider yourself a leader or not;
- His second book, which just came out in March, The Customer Rules…The 39 Essential Rules for Delivering Sensational Service [affiliate link];
- Why the first rule is what it is;
- What he loved most about what he did;
- The most satisfying job he can think of;