The Time Has Come: Fund the “Faith and the Magic Kingdom” Launch!
As promised, the crowd funding campaign is ready! The only difference is that it’s not on Kickstarter, it’s on Indiegogo. I couldn’t offer one of the perks I wanted to on Kickstarter, so I made the switch. You can see the project page here. If you want a sneak peak, here’s the video and some of the details, but you’ll have to go to the Indiegogo page to see it all–and to back the project.
Every time I visit Disneyland, I see connections all around me. Spiritual truth. Life lessons. Ways to help make people’s lives better, and their life in Christ more vibrant, more meaningful, and more practical. But it does no good if I keep it to myself. I want it to be part of your visits, too. What we experience in every trip to Disneyland–whether we realize it or not–can have a significant impact on our lives.
I truly believe that these lessons and reminders can revolutionize your life in Christ while giving you a greater and deeper appreciation for “The Happiest Place on Earth,” Walt Disney’s original Magic Kingdom. And that’s exactly the purpose of this book.
(Who am I & Why Did I Write this Book?)
I grew up not far from Disneyland. And I grew up in the church. I went to Bible College, and I was a pastor (and still preach as the opportunity arises). But so what? Lots of people could say the same thing. What makes me different? I’m glad you asked. To find out, go to the project page.
- THANK YOU – Every dollar helps, and I appreciate your support.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT – Have your name listed in a special Acknowledgments section of the book. Everyone will know you had an important role in making this happen! (You’ll get this if you choose any higher level pledge, too.)
- EBOOK – Get a copy of the Faith and the Magic Kingdom ebook before its official release.
- PAPERBACK OR EBOOK – Get a copy of Faith and the Magic Kingdom in your choice of paperback or ebook format before its official release.
- AUTOGRAPHED PAPERBACK – Get a personalized autographed copy ofFaith and the Magic Kingdom in paperback before its official release.
- DIGITAL & PHYSICAL – Can’t decide whether you want an ebook or paperback? No problem! Get a copy of the Faith and the Magic Kingdom BOTH as an ebook and in paperback before its official release.
- 5 PAPERBACKS – Get your Christmas shopping done early! Get 5 COPIES of Faith and the Magic Kingdom in paperback before its official release. The perfect gift for your friends and family!
- PERSONAL COACHING CALL – A free copy of the book (ebook or paperback–your choice), AND a 90-minute coaching call. You tell me what area you’re frustrated with, stuck in, or want to take a leap forward in, and we’ll evaluate where you are and what practical steps you can take immediately to move toward your goal! A great way to get ready for the new year!
- FAITH AND THE MAGIC KINGDOM VISIT – Reading the book is nice. Seeing it come to life is better. Get a personalized “Faith and the Magic Kingdom Live Experience.” (Lodging and park admission are not include, but since I’m also a travel agent I can book either or both of those for you as well.)
- I’LL COME TO YOU – You’ll get ME, wherever you are! How much more can I offer?! I will fly to you (anywhere in continental US) and spend 2 nights and 1-1/2 days (exact number of days depends on flight times, but I’ll make it as long as I can). I’ll cover my own airfare, lodging, food, and transportation. We’ll spend that time as in-person intensive coaching, helping you discover the “you” God made you to be and how to live that out in practical, fulfilling, and meaningful ways so you can experience true success! (If you prefer, instead of the coaching you can use me for a conference speaker or workshops).
To claim one of these rewards, go to the Indiegogo project page.
I will also provide frequent updates on the project, answer any questions you may have, and provide some sample content along the way. The content of the book is complete,but there is still work to be done–completing the edits, finalizing the cover design for the ebook, having the paperback cover designed, etc.–and I’ll keep you updated all along the way. I want you to know in advance what you’re supporting and know that I’m fully engaged in and committed to this project.