Stories of the Magic Podcast – Episode 032 – Rachel Scherr, Part 2
Sponsored by Leaving Conformity Coaching.
This time, I bring you the second and final part of my interview with Rachel Scherr. As I mentioned in the intro last week, I’m sure some of you have considered calling or writing in to share a story with me, or even say that you’re interested in being interviewed, but you’ve thought, “I’m not famous. I didn’t have a high profile or important job. No one would want to hear from me.” Again, I hope this interview shows you that we do want to hear from you. Your stories—and who you are—is valuable. You don’t have to be famous or have a high-profile or so-called “important” job to be on Stories of the Magic.
- In this episode, Rachel talks about:
- Her many trips to “The World” (including a funny story from one of them when she was in college);
- What it was like going to Disneyland the first time after so many trips to Walt Disney World;
- The first time she remembers thinking, “I’m here! I’m actually doing this!” and what her early days in the College Program were like;
- What she loved most about what she did;
- Being a College Campus Representative—and why she wanted to do it;
- How these experiences prepared her for what she’s doing now;