Stories of the Magic Podcast – Episode 043 – Brian Levine, Part 3
Stories of the Magic, Episode 43
Interview Guest: Brian Levine
Welcome to Episode 43 of Stories of the Magic! I’m Randy, your host. Thank you for joining me!
In this episode, we conclude our 3-part interview with Brian Levine. Brian’s already shared some wonderful and interesting stories in the first two parts, so if you’ve missed either or both, I encourage you to go back and listen to them.
In this episode Brian talks about…
- The first time he felt like he was doing something really special;
- What still sticks with him since his time with Disneyland;
- What he loved most about what he did;
- What he learned while working at Disneyland that’s stuck with him more than everything he learned in college;
- An extra story about a special guest;
- What he would do if he could do anything working for the Walt Disney Company;
Listen to the episode and see the rest of the Show Notes here.
Randy Crane is passionate about helping Christians, especially those with a Disney affinity, to discover and connect to their GOD-GIVEN PURPOSE AND VALUE, to build their lives to achieve TRUE SUCCESS AND MEANING, and to POSITIVELY IMPACT their world. For more than two decades, Randy has been leading individuals and teams into a greater joy and child-like appreciation of the world around them, equipping them to reach beyond what they have previously experienced and build a God-given identity and purpose. Ready to experience that for yourself? Tell us where to send SIX free videos all created to help answer the 3 questions you need to experience PEACE, FREEDOM, and PURPOSE!